Thursday, December 1, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
CTP for Windows Phone Developer Tools: develop Windows Phone 7 applications using Microsoft Visual Basic
Details: Microsoft® Visual Basic® CTP for Windows® Phone Developer Tools
Monday, October 17, 2011
Developing applications for Windows Phone is efficient and easy, thanks to an excellent suite of development and design tools. To get the most out of your day-to-day work, it is important to understand the different capabilities of the different tools.
In this sample-filled presentation, Maarten Struys, (Maarten with two 'a's), explains when to use Microsoft Expression Blend and when to use Microsoft Visual Studio. You will learn how both tools operate together to create captivating applications for Windows Phone. You will also learn how to use the emulator to test applications, including location awareness. Finally, you will get a step-by-step demonstration on how to submit your application successfully to Marketplace and how Visual Studio 2010 Express can help you submitting your application.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Learn to develop for the new Windows Phone 7 platform
With a special focus placed on the new Windows Phone 7 (WP7) design guidelines and technologies, this reference helps you extend your knowledge so that you can learn to develop for the new WP7 platform. The team of authors presents topic-by-topic comparisons between WP7 and Android and the iPhone, enabling you to learn the differences and similarities between them. This indispensible coverage prepares you for making the transition from programming for Android and the iPhone to programming for the exciting new WP7.
- Covers the exciting new technology of Windows Phone 7 (WP7) and serves as ideal reference for Android and iPhone developers who are eager to get started programming for the WP7
- Zeroes in on the differences between programming for Android and the iPhone, making it much easier for you to learn and practice
- Offers various real-world programming scenarios to enhance your comprehension
- Demonstrates how to set up your development environment, create the User Interface, use local data storage, leverage location and maps, and use system services
- Discusses how to handle security issues